Friday, June 29, 2007

bittersweet 11 mos



James is 11 months old today. He has learned to give hugs, where his
toes are, he is clapping, waving hello (more of a salute, but what can
I say), cruising, and today he stood alone for a good 2 seconds before
regaining his balance on thecoffee table . He loves the book "I like it
when" and choose a book out by himself at the bookstore yesterday
("That is not my dragon"). He still really loves music, and dances when
his favorite songs come on. He loves 'waltzingmathilda ', and is a big
fan of they might be giants. His favorite hobby is taking apart
anything that looks assembled, whether it be socks in a drawer, a block
tower, or simply toys that are put away. It is his current mission to
createdisarray wherever he goes. Like a miniature tornado. He is eating
several foods, though is still not totally convinced food is edible. He
is eating 2 small meals a day (more like tasting foods 2 times a day).
His current favorite is any fruit I am eating that I am willing to
share.

He likes the nanny and her daughter, they seem to get
along very well when I am here. He is not a happy camper when I am not,
and frankly neither am I. I am not answering the phone much, I know
several of our 'readers' have called. I probably won't for several
weeks, so e-mail me if something gets desperate. Anyways, here is a
picture of the jellybean from this morning showing off his cute little
chompers. And yes becs, he is modeling that shirt from that link I sent you. You know Lexie needs one. Ans yes everyone else, those are lots of electrical wires in the second picture. Our Darwinian approach to child-proofing is coming to an end though. The nanny insists ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious smile! Grammy

Grandmere said...

Anne, no matter how it feels, you are obviously doing everything right!

Always remember that!

I love you.

Unknown said...

his smile is the best! what a cutie.