Friday, June 15, 2007

auntie emily

My best friend from late high school and college (she was my roomate, the maid of honor in my wedding, and just all around a lovely person) has been in to visit this week. She just completed her MBA and is set to start working on Monday. She is also getting married this upcoming October in a vineyard, and James and I will both be in her wedding. James going up the aisle in a wagon. awwwww. Here is james with his 'favorite' auntie (well one of a select few favorites!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look quite happy with eachother :)

Grandmere said...

Emily, you look stunning.
Love definitely agrees with you.
Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Rusty (mother of Joseph)

Emily Ho said...

Yay! I made the blog! I had a lot of fun with you all- James is just the best baby ever (although I'm partial). See you all soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rusty, Emily. You look great and James seemed so happy to have another playmate! His circle of friends and family is increasing. I am looking forward to seeing you in August! Congratulations on your new job. We will keep you in prayer with all of these new challenges in your life. Good luck! Love, Trudy