Friday, August 13, 2010

E to the rescue!

I wish these pictures had come out a bit better, but it was a 'grab the camera and shoot without adjusting the settings' kind of moment. E decided he was a superhero today, and spent a long time 'flying' back and forth across the living room 'saving' things from what I assumed to be imminent peril. I was informed that there were "cap-dap-doos" (i.e. 'roosters' for those of you not privy to the code) living under the couch, and we all know what feisty blighters THEY are. I am lucky to have survived the day. (I do love the movement blur captured, he was really moving those little legs!)
IMG_8027
IMG_8014
IMG_8019
IMG_8022

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imaginative play is even fun for the grown ups! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Mom

Grandmere said...

Sounds like you are well protected, Anne. What a handsome super-hero!