Sunday, June 27, 2010

hey, Zeus! I am tired!

I spent the last week camping with my friend Ellie and her three boys in Asheville, NC. We had a fantastic trip, with lots of walking in the woods, swimming in the lake, a jaunt to town, and a trip to Biltmore. You can thank Ellie for most of these pictures :)


the boys and I at the lake
reading in the tent
boys at our water source
hiking post head injury
biltmore
boys and I in front of Biltmore
James' tongue
4 in the bed and the little one said...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lovely trip and the kids clearly had a blast.

Beautiful place and a beautiful (though hot) time of year.

Aunt Betsy and Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

We bet you are tired! It looks like everyone had a grand time. What a memorable adventure!

Love, Mom

Lexie said...

THANK YOU ELLIE!
You look awesome, Anne :)
Looks like a great time, and my fave pic is of all the boys sleeping!
Brave women, you are :)

Grandmere said...

As usual, I'm with Becs all the way!

Is there a sweeter sight to a mother than the last photo? (Smiles.)