Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy Easter!!

james is still anti-paparazzi. I had to encourage him to smell my orchid to get any of him alone at all. And bribe him with holding his brother. Literally every other pic of him is crying lol. Poor kid. We made resurrection cookies yesterday, and opened the 'tomb' (aka the taped shut oven) this morning. They are really good! We had to substitute the pecans due to James' allergy however.

http://www.allhomemadecookies.com/recipes/drop/easterstorycookies.htm

anyway here are a few pictures.






3 comments:

Lexie said...

Love the pics and the vests. I will have to look into that cookie recipe. We opened up a jar and there was "Dirty Jesus" (have I ever told you about him?) and cookies in there. But I bought the cookies. The Easter Bunny came too.

The boys look so handome, and I really like the one with you in it for some reason. ANd is Joe getting goosed in that picture? he he

Happy Easter to my godson and his family!

Anonymous said...

Your two young guys are working out their own places in the world. I am sorry that James is so teary at this time, but know you are helping him through this stage and on to the next one.

The knitting is beautiful.

Happy Easter to you all,
Aunt Betsy and Uncle Mark

Grandmere said...

I really love the photo of James laughing into Anne's shoulder with Eliot looking intently on. And yes, there's the one with Joseph, that one also I like. Err, what age is your metabo going to slow, Son? Time leaves you quite unchanged.

A Totally Unbiased Mother