Saturday, October 20, 2007

misc pics







here are a few pictures from the past week, when James went to the aquarium with his nanny and her daughter. They had a great time! His favorite part was the statue of an emperor penguin. Go figure! The last picture is one Emily took of James and I at Keeneland the day before her wedding. She had a great time on her honeymoon!

Today we went to Ikea for the sole purpose of getting James a tunnel to crawl through. We ended up with a crane (for Joe I think...) and a tent. He loves them, and quickly realized that Joe doesn't fit through the tunnel. haha. I should have gotten a picture of Joe floundering halfway through.

3 comments:

Grandmere said...

What insistent efforts to get the emporer penguin's attention!! And the little daughter is adorable, also.

I wish you had captured Joseph 1/2-way through the tunnel, Anne. What a shot that would have been! Your trip appears to have been a success

....Did you say Bec enjoyed her honeymoon? Just asking.

Lexie said...

Hey Anne,
havent checked out het toys yet but plan too. I am fine, but was in the hospital all weekend. More later. Still recovering.
Love the pics!
And Grandmere, I did enjoy my honeymoon but it was almost 5 years ago. I think Emily enjoyed hers more recently, though :)

Amy said...

I love the pictures Anne! Keep them coming. The penguin picture is too cute. I'm also planning on checking out the toys. Hope you are doing well.