Friday, July 20, 2007

picasso


I forgot to show you all James' first painting. He is apparently going through a blue period with me at work ;o). As you can see, he thinks outside the box, using feet to make sweeping strokes across the canvas. This piece is now hanging over my desk in my office. He does fun things like this with the nanny every day. In fact, he made Joe a picture of worms and bits of dirt today using markers. He is a very talented young artist, though we knew he would be given his food sculptures and poop painting. hee hee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks as if your nannie and James are working nicely together.

Love,
Aunt Betsy and Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!
Every brilliant artist needs some form of blue period... and he is so young that as he ages he won't even be able to remember his!

Grandmere said...

Lots of artistic talent abounds, but poop painting? Oh, my.

Joseph, looks like you missed a few infancy delights. Thank you, Son.

You go, James!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like James takes after his talented Mom with the grand art work!!! I loved it!!! The Nanny is doing great and we're all so happy!!
love Aunt Jill