Sunday, January 28, 2007

science museum



We went to the Science museum today, where we met up with a few cloth diapering friends (Rebecca, Monica and their families). James had an absolute blast! He loved all of the new people, the exhibits, and especially




the butterfly garden-the second picture is him looking at the gorgeous butterfly in the third picture (I think he will be like his Grandpa, who loves butterflies!). He also showed us his mathematical prowess playing with an abacus, and he enjoyed being a little bee in the honeycomb! We had a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Anne, that looks like an awesome outing!! I love the abacus picture especially. James just gets cuter and cuter. Is he on your back in a mei tai? ahh, looks like so much fun, I wish we could have been there.

anne said...

nope ellie, on my front in an ergo! we all had a really good time, it was great to meet everyone! we wish you could have been there too!

Anonymous said...

anne-
he is getting soooooo incredibly handsome. that smile is infectious!
Had a nice bday Sat. Thank you for the gift card!
Jail today was good.Lexie is sick again and I have a fever now so that is why I ma not calling you back and just using your blog for a checkin :)

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter by the minute!!!keep those museum visits going, and he'll be out smarting us all!!!
so glad you and Joe are enjoying parenthood, every stage has joys, I can't wait to hold him again, love, Auntie

Anonymous said...

I just have to say I love seeing your son's picture on your posts of diaperpin.com That bald head and smile crack me up! Too cute!