Sunday, May 29, 2011

Joe took some pictures

Here are some pictures from the last few weekends taken with Joe's camera (all but the picture of Joe were also taken by Joe).

Dinosaur World (aka the boys' conceptualization of heaven)
untitled-2

digging for fossils:
untitled-2-2

Joe's cousin's college graduation:
untitled-2-3

untitled-2-4

Today at the waterpark:
untitled-2-8

wave pool:
untitled-2-6

(Though I don't think he wears the shirt ironically, it always cracks me up)
untitled-2-7

and passed out on our kitchen floor after the waterpark:
untitled-2-9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the Miller's all were living the high life at the water park! The end result is proof of it. What a fabulous time was had by all. Anne, I like your bathing suit; you look adorable in it! Congratulations to your cousin, Joe. The family resemblance is there...We look forward to seeing these family photos. Soon we'll be able to give you all hugs.

Love, Mom

Nicole said...

Dear Anne's Mom:
I completely agree re: Anne's adorable suit! She looks sincerely fabulous - very first thing I told her, too. :)

Dear Anne:
My most favorite thing here is the boys sleeping on the kitchen floor. I love it so. Little FEET!! Eeeeee.

Love,
Nicole