Monday, January 17, 2011

feathered family

I haven't posted pictures of our other household companions in a while.
Here is Abby, aged 8
Abby aged 8
Penelope, aged 9
Penelope, aged 9, begging for mama
and our houseguest, Sylvester, aged 20-something (some of you will recognize Sylvester, he has been in my family his whole life)
Sylvester, aged 21
Maddie (4) looking a bit peevish at me ("Must you photograph me AGAIN? Oh, what I endure")
new collar!
And Gabe (nearly 14), blind in one eye, nearly deaf, and sweet as can be
old man doggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Sylvester is such a cutie, but we are biased. Justin will like getting this one!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your birds.

Aunt Betsy

Lexie said...

My hands instinctively are covering my neck... they are lovely... from a distance. Please don't peck me!