Saturday, May 9, 2009

just one



here is the one lonely picture from this week. I am having a hard time mastering skin tones for eliots skin. he is just too fair (wonder who that came from, lol), and my difficulty is really showing here (ISO 400, 1/60, natural light no flash). So, I have enrolled in a photography class (over the internet) that will hopefully help me with my more glaring issues. I am excited! My friend Leah took the class, and her pictures have improved immensely (though I must say she started as a better photographer than I did). So, hopefully we will see some better pictures of the boys soon!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

that picture is awesome! i htink you always capture great shots in terms of color, etc. I can't wait to see how they become private studio quality!

I know nothing about photography which is why my kids always look so odd in pictures... laney i have the problem with because for us, she is quite fair.

Anonymous said...

The picture is fabulous! An attitude of learning keeps us young...we can't wait to hug the little shapes of these boys at the end of July! Love, Mom

Grandmere said...

Becs, is Laney who calls James Seth?