Monday, December 4, 2006

loading dose





In order to ensure you are viewing at appropriate intervals, I'm giving you a loading dose of cuteness! Here is James last night and this morning. He has been a good little sleeper today trying to get rid of this cold, and is still going through more diapers than I can wash in a day. I think we will all be much happier once the little guy feels better! Notice the enormous spit bubble in the last picture...impressive huh? He was being distracted from crying, thus the pout and teary eyes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. He is just too handsome! Great eyes. I see each of you in him :)

2. Anne, I can not believe you, of all people, have decided to create a blog. I have been trying so hard for so long to hold out and then I see this happen... I thought if there was one person who would have my back it would be you... I don't know how much longer I can abstain...

3. MISS YOU!!!!!!!

anne said...

give in to the tremendous urge becs...the world needs a little more Lexie!

Amy said...

I love the action shots! James is so cute. Bet he's excited to pick out a X-mas tree this weekend! Becs, we haven't seen enough of Lexie lately-you should totally create a blog!

Anonymous said...

In the second picture he looks just like Dr. Evil.

Anonymous said...

Mini-me, actually.

anne said...

I officially ignore your comment Joe. It is a very nice sweater. Adorable in fact. And he looks positively divine.